The Devils defeat the Philadelphia Flyers by the final score of 3-1 and move on to the Eastern Conference finals with a 4-1 series win.
- The Devils, once again, came back after giving the first goal.
- David Clarkson scored the game-winning goal after a poor mistake by Ilya Bryzgalov.
- Martin Brodeur made 27 saves on 28 shots.
- The Devils outshot the Flyers 30-28.
- Bryce Salvador scored the first goal for the Devils to tie up the game in the first period. He now has 2 goals in 12 playoff games. He did not score a goal in 82 goals during the regular season.
- The Devils took only one penalty during the game.
- Zach Parise led the Devils with five shots. Bryce Salvador led the team with 23:43 ice time minutes.